Saturday, July 04, 2009
It's been a while, and I've realised that I haven't exactly been noting down the things that I've been wanting to note down; the things that hopefully clue me in on my past, just in case I have Alzheimer's, or I lose my memory (touch wood).
I haven't even been uploading the photos of the zoo trip with the family, which was my first in ages, and Matin's virgin trip. Although I must say, Qisti and I probably had a funner (is there even such a word?) time there, than Matin himself. Because he depended on the parents and the maid, who were a bit slower, while Qisti and I made sure we practically looked at every single animal there was (except the part where she refused to go inside the Fragile Forest due to the fact that there were butterflies. -__- )
Anyway, boy's back home up in KL. I hope he relishes this weekend with his family because now that he's gonna be starting NS this Tuesday, we don't know the next time he'll get a chance to go back home again. =(
Which brings to me to the part where I foresee initial withdrawal symptoms, the first few days or weeks that he'll be gone, so pardon me. It's my time, my turn to go enter the phase and people who have gone through this are very likely to roll their eyes in disdain. But then again, somehow I don't think it'll be all that bad on me, since it's worse if he goes back to KL, cos we don't even call each other. An sms or two. Sometimes none. My only concern is my 2hour break on Tuesday. Like wth am I supposed to do sia, considering that I am invisible in school. (not because I'm unsociable, because I'm hardly in school often enough to even make proper friends, because I come to school for an hour or two at most. twice to thrice a week only)
Which also reminds me that hahahaha, I actually made my boyfriend an NS Survival Kit! hahahaha. Makes him sound like a pussy kan. (hahaha. fattah sorry if you read this. but then again, do you even read anything apart from newspapers? =P) But ya, I have this motherly instinct about him (since he doesn't have parents here in Singapore and his aunt has her own kids to take care of and she sees him as being so independent already) so I packed him: ubat! No, not boxers and sabun and all that rubbish.
I just made sure he has the proper medication, for get this: Diarrhoea (Lomotil), Flatulence (Rennie), Cold/Flu (Clarinase), Headache/Fever (Paracetamol), Abdominal Cramps from Food Poisoning (Colospan aka Hyoscine B______ forgot the second name), Phlegm (Mucosolvan)
Then of course there's Vicks and Axe Oil.
Oh then I buy for him Colgate ah, since he say he hasn't bought it yet.
Eh but of course la, use common sense. If you have a mental image of him with 10 boxes of ubat then go punch yourself, you idiot. Of course I just pack a few tablets je.
Eh. Did I mention multivitamins?
Makkau. I think even his mother will roll her eyes kan. He sounds like a walking pharmacy already. Hahahahahaha. Can already replace the medics at his camp la ni macam.
Oh well. But can't help it ah. I actually like packing and getting the stuff. It's fun.
And of course, now I think I just made my boyfriend look less like a man and more like a wuss.
Hahahahahah. He will so kill me if he hears about this.
Yes, yes. You're a man.
And wah, we finally get to this stage.
And to think that 5 years ago the main thing we ever cared about was graduating from secondary school.
And this is irrelevant to all of the above, but Liy, I feel sad to know that I'm losing you.
There are plenty whom I can call acquaintances but not real friends, you know.
you, Fatin and Firah are all I've got. ='(
Labels: where do i begin
X O X O; 10:44 pm